Saturday, June 8, 2019

Nelson Curry - "Dance Floor Remix"

Like in the beginning of this song, I've also been to many parties and everyone's just sitting there or standing against the wall.  I always wonder why because I love to dance and music always makes me want to move. Sometimes it takes the right song to get the party started. And a little juice never hurt nobody! lol

How many people on this dance floor, how many's having a good time?  Look at the people on this dance floor and all of the women so fine.

This remix is good and the music is very smooth.  It's all about having a good time.

I posted the original "Dance Floor" back in 2014 - see: https://southernsoulparadise.blogspot.com/2014/06/klass-band-brotherhood-feat-nelson.html.

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??