Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Want Both of You by O.B. Buchana

I really love O.B. Buchana and enjoy listening to his music. But, I just heard "I Want Both of You" and O.B., I just have to say it - you know you're wrong! I know infidelity is a major theme in a lot of the music, but I don't want my husband to tell me he wants me and his other woman - and expects us both to live with it. O.B. says he wants his wife and his woman and he doesn't mind admitting that he wants to have his cake and eat it, too. Ladies, if you're in this situation, tell your man to make a decision: if it's not you, find someone who deserves you.

I do love you but I'm sorry O.B. Ladies - and men - if you think I'm wrong (or right), listen to the song, email me at southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com and let me know what you think. I'd love to have another opinion....

XXOOXX