Sunday, October 6, 2013

Spice Internet Radio's Top 15 Southern Soul Hits October 6, 2013


Here are Spice Internet Radio's top 15 southern soul hits for the week of October 6, 2013.  I love "Fill It Up" by Bigg Robb but my absolutely favorite song is Larome Power's "What's The Name of That Thang!!!" Awesome! There is a lot of good music out here. Check out Spice Internet Radio, one of my favorite internet stations, at http://www.wsir-db.com/.  

Go to http://soulandbluesreport.com/top-25/ for a list of all 25 southern soul songs.

1
Mr. Sexy Man
Nellie Tiger Travis
2
Party Time
Jeff Floyd
3
Down To Earth Woman
Patrick Green
4
Think It Over
Theodis Ealey / Lacee
5
Fill It Up
Bigg Robb
6
Can't Get You Off My Mind
O. B. Buchana / Jones
7
Get Her With My Twitter
Billy Soul Bonds
8
Cheat Up
Simeo
9
Tired Of Being Grown
Vick Allen
10
Can You Hang
Wilson Meadows
11
What One Man Won't Do
Charles Wilson
12
What's The Name Of That Thang
Larome Powers
13
Mr. Right Now
Mr. David
14
Creepin'
Lola
15
I Can Still Roll It
The Love Doctor

Enjoy!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com