Tuesday, February 28, 2017

J. Red at Lamont's in Pomonkey - Part 4

If you take a look at the right-hand corner of my blog, you probably already know that I love J. Red and his music!!!!  So, I was excited to see him Saturday night.  He was joined on stage by his wife, Sham, and Shay Denise and the Rise Band & Show played the music. Wonderful!!!  You can tell professional performers when you're around them because they have that star quality.  That's what I see in J. Red.  He engages the audience and the crowd loves him.  He and his wife even helped us with learning the steps to his line dance song, Step Out.  It was a lot of fun and a great show!

J. Red also has an album coming out soon - I can't wait!

Some of the songs he performed were:
Hole In The Wall
Give It To Me
I Will
Loving On You
Drop That Thang
Step Out
Good Thang







XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??