Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Rise Band & Show at Lamont's in Pomonkey - Part 3

This is part 3 of my series from Saturday night at the Lamont's Entertainment Complex in Pomonkey.  The Rise Band & Show performed and this was my first time watching them in concert.  I was pleasantly surprised and thoroughly enjoyed them.  They are definitely entertainers and I love the band!!

I'm pretty old school and, in my opinion, a band isn't a real band unless it has horns.  The Rise Band & Show had everything I needed - saxophone, trumpet, guitars, drums, and an energetic lead singer. They were great and I hope to see them again!

Some of the songs they performed are as follows:
Soul Finger
Tighten Up
Be Thankful for What You Got (very pretty)
Slip Away
Bedroom Workout
Cha Cha Slide (a cool version)

These aren't the best pics but here goes:





XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??