Monday, January 9, 2012

Mel Waiters - "Got My Whiskey"

There's something about Mel Waiters, he's one of the most energetic entertainers I've seen. He puts on such an awesome show and is a tough act to follow; he definitely knows how to work a stage.  "Got My Whiskey" is a great dance song and will get the people on the floor at any kind of party!

I worked hard all week and it's time to take a break
Play me some Marvin Sease or some Marvin Gaye
Call me later because I won’t be at home
I’m going out tonight because I feel like getting it on

Chorus
I came out to have a good time
That's all that's on my mind
Said I got my money and I got my whiskey
Because tonight I'm gonna get real tipsy

I'm not gonna sit around all night long
I'm gonna dance until the morning comes
I'm gonna let all of my troubles go
It's two a.m. in the morning
And I'm ready for more

Chorus

You see all you wanna do is go out and have a good time
You’re not going out to pick up anybody right?
All you want to do is let go of some frustrations
Cause you’ve had a hard and a hell of a week
Got your money, got your ride
Go ahead on and have yourself a good time
You know what I mean this is what I'm trying to say

Chorus

I worked all week and it’s time to take a break
Play me some Marvin Sease or some Marvin Gaye
Call me later because I won’t be at home
I’m going out tonight because I want to get it on

Chorus

Play me some Marvin Sease
  or some Marvin Gaye!!!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise