Sunday, March 4, 2012

Napoleon Demps (ft. Bigg Robb) - "Booty Whipped"

You need that booty whipped.  Hmm, here is another song where you have to look past the lyrics.  I've been bopping and dancing to this song for awhile now and love the beat and music.  It's a good Saturday night party song and will get people on the dance floor.  And then, one day I listened to the words and I was reminded why it's hard for me to sell others on the greatness of southern soul.  The music is great but the lyrics certainly make it hard for some southern soul to be played on mainstream radio.  I'm just saying...

In spite of what I've said, I like the song.
Sorry, I had added the remix with Bigg Robb but it has been removed from youtube.  I'll replace it as soon as I can.

Let me know what you think!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise