To listen to the station if you're in the Mobile area, turn your
1. Living A Lie - Katrenia Jefferson
2. Cowgirl - Big Yayo/Jwonn/T-Baby
3. Swing On - O.B. Buchana
4. The Knock Down Inn - Lomax
5. Clap Yo Hands - TK Soul and Nathaniel Kimble
6. Ohhh Baby - Till 1
7. When She Said Goodbye - Tucka
8. Your Man Is Home Tonight - Willie Clayton
9. Do You Want To Party - Steve Perry
10. Get It - Toia Jones
Cathe's Classic Pick of the Week was If Loving You Is Wrong, I Don't Want To Be Right by Luther Ingram.
The new song added to the list this week is When She Said Goodbye by Tucka. The surprise - at least for me - was the return of Clap Yo Hands. A surprise because it stayed on the top 10 chart for weeks before it dropped off a few weeks back. Congrats to both records! My heartbreaker was not seeing Good Thang by Miss Lady Blues but that's ok, it had a great run and you don't know, it may make a comeback one day. Speaking of comebacks, what about that Cowgirl??? That song that can bounce harder than a rubber ball! lol
Congratulations to the very beautiful "Living A Lie" for another week at #1. It's an awesome song!
I love southern soul music! Thanks WDLT for a great All Blues Saturday!!
Southern Soul Paradise