Sunday, April 3, 2011

Marvin Sease - Marvin's Testimony

Have you heard this song?  Amazing!  It really touched me and I couldn't help but cry when I heard the song and watched the video.  From what I understand, Marvin sang this song shortly before he died.  This performance was in my sweet home Alabama and recorded live in Montgomery; this is Marvin's testimony about what God had done for him.  He had been really sick, had seizures, high blood pressure and had to be hospitalized.  The doctors told him he was singing too much and singing too hard.  He got better and they let him go home.  In his testimony, he says "Ain't no man or no woman can set my time when it's time for me to go to soul heaven, I guess I'll be on my way."  In this song, he continually gives praise to God.  He constantly thanks Him for being so good to him.  He knew what God could do and his sincerity is so clear and real.  Please take a few minutes and listen to this unbelievable song. My only regret is that this video, like his life, ends too soon.

Rest in peace.
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise