Sunday, June 12, 2011

Marvin Sease - Show Me What You Got

Marvin Sease is one of the legendary southern soul singers and I love so much of his music.  This song is one of my many favorites and I think it's a great dance song.  It's also one of the songs on my iPod and is great traveling music.  Here are a few of the words:
I’ve been watching you baby
For a mighty long time
I see you in the morning,
Girl, I see you late at night
I’ve see them come
And I’ve seen them go,
Some left happy, some left so sad
Some spoke highly of you, some spoke so bad
I’ve seen a whole lot of women but never one like you
Nobody baby, do the things you do
Why don’t you show me what you got
Cause I might just want to kick it with you
Why don’t you show me with you got
Cause I might just want to kick it with you (withcha)
A Marvin Sease Classic
Enjoy!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise