Sunday, October 16, 2011

Frank Lucas - "My Singing Ding-A-Ling"

Have you ever heard a song where you really like the melody but you just don't like the lyrics?  That's how I feel about My Singing Ding-A-Ling.  When you hear this by Frank Lucas, you'll love the music of Betty Wright's "Tonight Is The Night" and the song will actually grow on you; it has a catchy beat.  But when you take the time and actually listen to the lyrics, it's a different story.  I hear this song just about every weekend on one of the radio stations and it's one of those songs that I would really love if the words were different.  I dislike the lyrics so much that I'm not even going to repeat them - they're just a little too x-rated for me.  But I can't get this song out of my head. (smile)

Listen and let me know what you think.
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com