Thursday, October 27, 2011

Klass Band Brotherhood - "Sugaa Shack"

This is one of the hottest songs in south/central Alabama!  It's about a guy who loses his girl and wants her back.  He's gotta go back to the sugar shack.  The artist on this song is the Klass Band Brotherhood and I love them!  I had never heard of them before this song but you should check out their website:  http://klassbandbrotherhood.com/fr_bandbio.cfm.  The group was formerly known as Le Klass but they changed their name because they wanted to remember all of the members they used to have and the brotherhood they shared in this journey of music.  I think that's awesome and I have a feeling we'll be hearing a whole lot more from them.  They have a unique sound and they represent southern soul well.


I wanna go back to the sugaa shack!
Enjoy!!!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com