Friday, September 28, 2012

Simone De - "Feel So Good"

Yes, this is the music from Karen Wolfe's "If You're Man Enough To Leave," but it is a totally different song.  Simone De (with his fine self), one of Mobile's best kept secrets, has a huge hit with "Feel So Good."  See my entry dated August 6 for more information.

When I think about the love you give
All the good lovin’ down through the years
When I lay with you and close my eyes
Oh baby the feeling I feel inside
The love you give from head to toe
Sometime I just can’t take it no more

Chorus
It feels so good when you’re loving somebody
It feels so good when you’re loving someone

I get all excited, I stand up straight, oh baby
I never forget the look on your face
Chorus

It’s hard to explain how you do me baby
Like you do, yes you do, what you do, you still do
Chorus

Take my hand, come with me baby to love land
Let me show you how sweet it can be
Giving your love to me
Chorus

When you’re loving me, just hold on tight
You know the ride will be out of sight
When I hear you calling, calling my name
You don’t have to be ashamed
I love you baby from head to toe
You won’t be able to take it no more
Chorus

Love me baby, love me right
I’m gonna love you good tonight
Let me show you how sweet it can be
Sharing your love with Simone De

Chorus

Take my hand come with me baby to love land
Let me show you how sweet it can be
Sharing your love with me
Chorus

I know that place, let me, let me, let me
Let me, let me take you there
Enjoy!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com