Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ghetto Cowboy (featuring Bigg Robb) - "Pop A Pill"

I wasn't familiar with Ghetto Cowboy's work but I like this guy.  He has an incredible voice and reminds me of Marvin Sease.  I had the pleasure of meeting him at a southern soul concert in Pomonkey, Maryland.  If you're not from Charles County, you may want to MapQuest it to see just where it is.  Reminds me of Alabama........ He told me that he's performed with a lot of southern soul artists and you can tell that he knows what he's doing. During the show, he sang songs like "One In A Million", "Sho Wasn't Me", and the song I have below, "Pop A Pill."  He's got a good stage presence and sings for the crowd. I bought his greatest hits CD and really like what I hear.  I'll have to check him out more!
                                           


Girls, watch out when the guy says that you make him want to pop a pill so he can give you a thrill!!

Enjoy!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com