Monday, May 26, 2014

The Men of Spice Internet Radio

Spice Internet Radio has become a dominant force for southern soul and blues in the online music industry. Remaining true to the game, they play wonderful music 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. How awesome is that???  Whether I'm sitting on my porch or traveling around the country, tuning in at work or in the car, listening on my phone or through my computer, I love the ability to turn on Spice Internet Radio (http://www.wsir-db.com/) wherever I am.

I recently attended a southern soul concert and had the pleasure of meeting two of the most remarkable men from Spice Internet Radio!

James Clark, Jr.
On-Air Host & Owner of Spice Internet Radio

Dr. Nick
On-Air Host of Spice Internet Radio and DC's WPFW

It was an honor to meet these guys.  They know soooo much about the music and play a huge role in keeping southern soul alive.  Check out their website for days/times they're on the air.

Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
@ssoulparadise