Monday, May 16, 2011

Little Royal - Jealous

This song is for my sisters - it will bring back memories!!!!  Woohoo!  I heard this this morning on Southern Soul Radio and when I hear songs like this, I realize that I have loved southern soul for a long, long time.  Little Royal talks so fast, but here are some of his words:

I’m not jealous because I’m mean, I’m jealous because I love you. And I don’t want nobody else to have you….
How many of you women out there that have been in love before, you know the minute you love that someone so much that there was nothing in the world that you wouldn’t do for them. You’d cook their food, put it on the table for them, wash their dirty clothes - nothing in the world you that wouldn’t do for their love. But deep down in your heart you know that that someone don’t care a doggone thing about you. Now, you can’t help but cry sometime. But you know what, if you see them with someone else, you know you love them, you know you got to be jealous of them because when you love someone, you don’t want nobody else to have your love and that’s why I’ve got to stand up today, baby, and tell you something like this….I’m so jealous.

So many memories for me.  Enjoy!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise