Friday, May 27, 2011

Roy C - If I Could Love You Forever

Talk about classics, this is it.  Can you believe this song came out way back in 1975?  I still love it!  This was my first Roy C song and I always turn up the music whenever it's played.  It is really a beautiful love song, I mean, don't you want someone to tell you if he or she could love you forever?  I don't know about you, but I do!!  In one line towards the end, Roy C says "I think about the way she loves me, makes me want to scream..."  Woohoo!!!  Here are a few words:
If I, oh I, could love you forever
Oh if I, oh I, could kiss you forever
My nights wouldn’t be so lonely, baby
My days wouldn’t be so blue, ooh honey
And whenever I want to make love to somebody
All I have to do is run to you.


Good memories - enjoy!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise